A couple of months ago I tried really hard to find a CD player for my wife. She needed some radio in the kitchen to lighten up crazy loud kids time. The problem: our kitchen is really small, we don’t have much space for big radios. Turns out, we don’t have space for all radios.
Sign up for Blank.Ideas Newsletter
- Spotify’s Design Lead On Why Side Projects Should Be Stupid
- This Texan Turned His Passion For Cowboy Boots Into a $1 Million Business In A Year
- #30: Arlo makes sure your information products don’t get lost
- #29: Here is who you should really tip
- #028: Multi site search – OR – how to search MUCH more efficiently
Accessories Advertising Advice Agriculture Android App B2B B2B2C B2C Bot Brick & Mortar casestudy Children Choice Communication Disruptive E-Mail Extension Gadget Health iOS JFDI Kids Marketplace Muse Business Nomad Offline Online Shop Part-time Plugin POS Product Productivity Quote Remote Retail SaaS Service Side Hustle Smartphone Software Subscription Travel Industry Uber for x Wisdom