Humans are creatures of habit. We know that. I know that! But I never really paid attention. The habit sneaks up on you when you pay attention to detail. The other day I noticed that I when I have a specific task, let’s say, read news, I tend to go through a small routine. I open a website, check it out, then open the next one, and the next one. Repeating until I am done with checking news. I do this every day. And not just news!
Sign up for Blank.Ideas Newsletter
- Spotify’s Design Lead On Why Side Projects Should Be Stupid
- This Texan Turned His Passion For Cowboy Boots Into a $1 Million Business In A Year
- #30: Arlo makes sure your information products don’t get lost
- #29: Here is who you should really tip
- #028: Multi site search – OR – how to search MUCH more efficiently
Accessories Advertising Advice Agriculture Android App B2B B2B2C B2C Bot Brick & Mortar casestudy Children Choice Communication Disruptive E-Mail Extension Gadget Health iOS JFDI Kids Marketplace Muse Business Nomad Offline Online Shop Part-time Plugin POS Product Productivity Quote Remote Retail SaaS Service Side Hustle Smartphone Software Subscription Travel Industry Uber for x Wisdom